• Update the front yard and address an existing drainage problem
• Expand upon an existing backyard pool space by adding a fire feature
• Assessing and proposing a long-term drainage solution for the front yard
• Softening the existing landscape
• Working with and around existing backyard features
• Corrected drainage problem and standing water with proper grading.
• Colorful plants, contours and mulch were added in the front yard to increase curb appeal and soften the look of the house.
• Fire pit patio was added to create more entertaining space
• Gitche Gumme boulders were to retain and enhance the transition to the lower fire pit area, including a natural staircase. Pavers were added to expand the existing pool deck and incorporate it into the new landscape.
• Mulch and plantings were used to soften new hardscapes.
Location: Victoria, Minnesota
FEATURING: Poolside, Fire Pit, Softscapes, Walkway, Stone Border
“Magnolia did outstanding work on our home! Our landscape design was creative and our needs/wants were listened to.Our landscape transformation exceeded our expectations. We would highly recommend Magnolia (already have)!!”