To create a welcoming backyard with year-round entertaining possibilities.
• Maximizing the potential of a standard under-deck space.
• Analyzing the best way to create a four-season outdoor area.
• Design, planning and managing various gas and electric needs.
• Multiple entertaining spaces achieved with spaces for outdoor dining, a bar, a hot tub area and a fire pit patio. A blend of Savanna flagstone and pavers help define and create each space.
• The under deck space was enhanced with under decking, heaters and a ceiling fan to keep the space dry and comfortable throughout the entire year.
• An outdoor kitchen was designed and built as an extension of the existing porch structure, featuring plenty of countertop space, storage, a cocktail sink, grill and serving bar.
• Berms and plantings surround the space, making it feel secluded yet welcoming to family and friends.
Location: Victoria, Minnesota
FEATURING: Stone masonry, outdoor kitchen, hot tub, privacy berm, under deck area, underdeck heaters